Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Just Some Silliness

First order of business: I JUST MADE THE CUTEST SHIRT EVER! Yea, so I'm a little proud of myself. I just learned to silkscreen 2 weeks ago and this is only the 3rd thing I've done so far. I came up with this cute goat over a week ago and have been sitting on it until I could find something goat-worthy to say about it. I've already had 2 requests for one just like it, and I just made it 20 minutes ago! Depending on the interest I receive, I may just buy some blank t-shirts and sell these boogers. Maybe some day it'll be so fashionable that people will be wearing it across the butt of their sweatpants! You really know you've arrived then. *rolling my eyes*

Second order of business: I caught the white rooster crowing on video the other day and am finally getting around to putting in on here. Notice the pretty trill in the "doodle" part of his crow? I like it. Its a far cry from hearing err-err-ERRRRRRR! a hundred times a day.


Here's another video of the goats eating. I know its not that interesting, but I love my goats and think they're fascinating and funny, therefore I will continue to force feed my blog readers goat footage. End of story. ;) In this one I have pulled down a vine from a tree so Tierra and Lucy could reach it.


Be glad I decided to upload that video instead of the one of them eating dry leaves, even less interesting. But they make this divine crunchy sound and I swear they make me want to eat leaves, too. Know what? I'm gonna go ahead and put that video on here, too.
*muah ha ha ha ha ha!* (evil laughter)

5 comments:

basicliving@backtobasicliving.com said...

Love, love, LOVE the shirts! When you decide to sell them, let me know.

Cute videos of those adorable goats!!! I could watch them all day long.

Marigold said...

Now that is REALLY clever!!!

deconstructingVenus said...

Well, I guess I AM going to go ahead and sell them! I'm picking up some t-shirts today or tomorrow so I can go ahead and get started. I'm thinking $15 plus S&H. Shouldn't cost more than a couple dollars to ship, I would think. Let me know size and color!

Anonymous said...

i would like to place my order as well... i think a small (unless its very small and then a medium) probably in either pink or white... thank you thank you* can't wait to get into my new kit... you'll have to give me some pointers when we're on the farm*

Anonymous said...

so i love it, in fact i think we talked in detail about you doing this, it is perfect and pink and udders, on that note i too think that a small, unless very small, and i will concure with pink or white, and maybe edan and i could come to the farm one day and get it when ready....