Sunday, January 6, 2008

A Week Of Pictures

I've taken so many pictures over this past week, but none of them are blog-worthy in and of themselves, so I thought I'd post them all. Just cause. :)

Louie, Lucy, and Tierra enjoying their new hay rack. Especially now that it doesn't fall off the wall whenever you turn your back.
















Ambrose sleeping on an o-so-cozy pat of hay on the front porch. What a farm cat.

















Sahara, Harmony, Tierra, and believe it or not, Louie, up to their eyeballs in forage in the back pasture. The two new Nigerians are finally settling in and becoming part of the herd, even following Tierra and the others out on their browse circuit.
Chickens standing sentry on the back porch on a cold day.



















Louie, me, and Lucy on that same cold day. Louie came of for air for a moment from chewing on the button on my mitten long enough for Dustin to take his picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you look particularly beautiful in this last one. One of my favorite parts of a woman is her jawline. Weird? Its so pretty I think and here, yours stands out so well defined and fem...cant spell that last word, so Im n ot going to even try. Yay Goats! (I had to comment something relative to your farmer sit instead just oowing over your jaw.)

deconstructingVenus said...

Well thank you! I can honestly say I've never been complimented on my jaw line before. I think I like it!