Sunday, January 27, 2008

Pregnant Beauties

Poor Tierra. So pregnant she's taken to leaning on trees, and she still has a week and a half to go! She's so big she's even putting my huge pregnant belly with Ayden to shame! I guess I was only carrying a 7 lb baby boy, not twins, triplets, or even quadruplets! Anybody care to make a stab at how many kids she's got in there?
I'll post a before and after picture of her to give you the full effect.
Tierra when I got her:














Tierra today:
Notice I did not post a before picture of myself. Nobody wants the masses to compare them to their pre-baby states. There'd be too much crying and gnashing of teeth. We'll leave the comparisons for the livestock!

3 comments:

goatgirl said...

I don't know if I have ever seen a doe that big. I say 3, at least.
I don't quite know what to say about your picture:)

Marigold said...

Boo leans on trees too. The trees don't like it very much.

Christy said...

Oh, that poor girl looks so uncomfortable! I carried my boy mostly in my butt, I hardly looked pregnant from the front.